Food Type: European
Glass Price: £ 9.00 (175 ml)
Phone number: +44 (0)20 7792 9090
The wine experience at The Ledbury is one of the finest in London, befitting of one of the UK's best restaurants.
Nigel Platts-Martin is one of the most meticulous restaurateurs around, and wine is always at the core of every one of his venues.
Sommeliers are at the top of their game, stemware is perfect, the selection is as deep as it is broad.
Wine has been bought religiously over 10 years and stored, allowing them to pull out older vintages across the whole group – as close to perfection as it's possible to get.
By Zeren Wilson
• Bérèche et Fils, Brut Reserve NV - sparkling - £50
• Chardonnay 2014, Hamilton Russell, Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, South Africa - white - £54
• Les Monts Damnés Sancerre 2006, François Cotat , Loire, France - white - £96
• Rully 'Les Margotés' 1er Cru 2012, Vincent Dureuil-Janthial, Burgundy, France - white - £69
• Gattinara 1999, Nervi, Piemonte, Italy - red - £88
• 'Ben Rye' Passito di Pantelleria 2012, Donnafugata, Sicily, Italy - white - £72